Résidence Les Belles Heures offers a range of facilities and activities for a pleasant stay, below we list some main activities:
- Heated swimming pool of 5 by 12 m and 1.4 m deep is available and is located in the ZEN part of the garden and is surrounded by olive trees and art and is a peace and quiet pool.
- Meeting place. In the garden, near the fountain, stands the Orangerie with the three musicians; an attractive place where guests can meet and where various activities take place (happy hour, wine tasting, 5 in the clock)
- The large dining table. This table is suitable for 20 people to enjoy a meal together under the olive trees.
- Massages. Every week Emmanuelle gives wonderful relaxation massages.
- Wine tasting, in a fun and interesting way, guests can get acquainted with the Côte du Rhône wines.
- Happy Hour, all guests present are invited weekly (without obligation) for a drink and a snack. This cozy get-together offers the opportunity to meet the other guests and exchange information.
- Fête du Jardin, a cozy gathering at the large table where guests enjoy each other's company, dishes and wines.
- Car trips; An information folder with tips for trips is available in every home. This contains more than 45 trips for the car which can be reached within 1.5 hours.
- Cycling and walking routes are mapped out from the holiday park.
- Internet. Wi-Fi is free. There are different WiFi ranges